0
I am actually a  hot girl with unusually big boobs and big ass.I went to take a breast exam. fortunately, The doctor was a male and when he saw me, he asked my mother to wait outside and told me to take off my clothes including the bras and underwear. My breasts were very large (38 D size), it was drooping a lot. I was completely out of my dressing and he told me to lay on the table. Then he told me to close my eyes and it felt like he put duct tape on my eyes and mouth. I couldn't talk or scream or see anything.
big-boobs
Then I felt his body on me and he started playing with my boob and squishing and i was squirming to get free. He squished my huge breast so hard that i almost fainted. Then i felt his tongue and mouth licking my breast so hard and my boob was soaking wet. After what felt like a long time, he flipped me over and squeezed my butt and licked it. Then he licked my body from my hair to my feet and i was so disgusted and soaking wet. Then he opened my butt crack and sticked his fingers in. After that he put my bra and my clothes on and remove the duct tape from my mouth and eyes.

Watch Celebrity Breast Photos when grabbed in public.
big-ass-girl

big-breast

big-round-ass

big-boobs-girl

hot-photos

busty-girl

Post a Comment

 
Top